- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- Services & Parts
- Collision Center
- About Us
Japanese cars have made their mark in the automotive industry with their sleek and unique designs, fuel efficiency, affordability and reliability. It’s no wonder these vehicles continue to top consumer reports all over the globe – from the simplest sedan, to their array of SUVs, and even their upscaled class types. If you want to get behind the wheel of any of these brands, look no further-there are a lot of used car dealers in Indianapolis like Ray Skillman who sell Japanese brands.
Most car owners can attest to the durability of these car brands. In fact, they say they can drive a Japanese car for about 200,000 to 300,000 miles before they would need major repair. More than that, Japanese manufacturers see to it that they keep up with the changing trends in the industry when it comes to design. Because of their edgy and modern designs, Japanese car styles don’t go out of date that easily. Another thing is that these cars actually have higher resale value; their value does not depreciate as fast as their American or European counterparts.
Of course, looking for the perfect Japanese car for you entails a lot of research on car specifications, features, and maintenance requirements. After assessing your budget and lifestyle needs, the next thing to do is to find a reputable dealership in Indianapolis that can present you with a selection of models under the brand name of your choice. You also have to look at their financing options and whether or not they can provide you with a feasible plan.
For example, you might have your eyes set on a Mazda MX-5. It’s comfortable, fast, and lightweight – everything a Japanese sports car enthusiast is looking for in a compact, sleek vehicle. Sounds expensive? On the contrary, you can actually get this from a reputable used car dealer Indianapolis has like Ray Skillman, whose dealerships recently added the MX-5 to their Buy Here Pay Here options.
If you’re looking for something simpler and more low-key, but will still give you that fuel efficiency and comfort that you’re looking for, the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer can be a good choice. It has been ranked 23 out of 40 on the 2011 Affordable Small Cars by US News Auto Rankings, giving it marks for comfort, safety and ease of handling. Like the Mazda X-5, this car can be purchased from used car dealers Indianapolis has. Ray Skillman Auto Mall has this and other Japanese brands on their car lots as well.
- Indianapolis Mitsubishi Dealers: Selling You High-Quality Japanese Used Cars
- For a Quality Used Car, Always Trust Buy Here Pay Here
- How Asian Used Cars Indianapolis IN Dealerships Offer Penetrated the US Market
- Finding a Reliable Kia or Mazda Dealer Indianapolis Residents Trust
- The Best Way to Keep Your New Car in Good Condition is to Treat it Gently
- Car Dealerships in Indianapolis Have Your Dream Ride
- On Buying Pre-Owned Asian Vehicles from Used Car Dealers in Indianapolis
- Airbag Safety Tips for Drivers of Indianapolis Cars
- The 2014 Hyundai Equus: An Excellent Luxury Sedan Alternative
- Indianapolis Auto Dealers: Valuing Customer Convenience through Online Appointment Scheduling